【postpone】The second ICC-certified executive coach training course in 2020
Considering the spread of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), we have decided to postpone the following ICC Certified Executive Coach Training Course.
We would like to start the new schedule around mid June. We will inform you again on this page as soon as it is decided.
First half ：May 29 (Friday) to 31 (Sunday)
2nd half ： June 12 (Friday) to 14 (Sunday) Total 6 days
All from 10 am to 5 pm
Gledis office (Shiba Park, Minato-ku)
ICC (International Coaching Federation) Certified Executive Coach Trainer
Gledis Representative Director
600,000 yen (excluding tax)
Qualification costs, 6 days lunch included
ICC accreditation is awarded by attending this course for 6 days and reviewing prior and subsequent issues.
* Those who want to become an executive coach seriously
* Executives and personnel who are considering introducing coaching to the management and leader level
* Those who want to improve their career as a business or personal coach
* Those who are active as management consultants for executives and are looking to use coaching to unleash their clients’ infinite potential.
* Those who want to use their experience as a manager or executive as a job for the company or their future career.
* What is an executive coach?
* Know the essence of management coaching
* What is coaching in the age of digital transformation?
* What are management decisions, priorities, choices, and other processes?
* Preparation to cope with the changing times
The content may change depending on the student attending this course.
We look forward to your early application.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
[contact-form-7 id=”242″ title=”#2：セミナー用”]